Menu
sharonSS
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Dial tone or incoming calls

I have spent 40 minutes on hold on my mobile, we have no dial tone, cannot receive incoming calls. Line is completely dead and yet it says there are no issues. 
When you ring the line from mobile there is silence, no ringing out and no ringing of the landline.
I cannot get through to speak to someone. I am on the priority register for vulnerable people

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Dial tone or incoming calls

Hi sharonSS

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the phone line issue. 

I've booked in a technician for you now, disregard the date you receive either via text or the online account.

Due to the account being flagged as vulnerable, I've emailed the field team to have the visit brought forward within 48 hours

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
sharonSS
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, Thank you. I am reliant on the landline as that is the one I get calls from hospital and GP on. I have since discovered several in the street have no landline either. Hopefully it will be resolved very soon.
I received a text booked in for 31st Dec at the moment.
Appreciate your help

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us sharonSS

This is just a placeholder visit so we can get the field team to bring forward etc 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos