cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial tone S71

yosithi
Joining in

Anyone else having no dial tone on landline?
Our's has been down since yeterday. Fortunately we have mobiles, but some main contact numbers are the landline.

Tia

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @yosithi thanks for getting back to me privately.

I can confirm there's currently an area issue that's impacting your telephone service. It does not currently show an estimated fix time, sorry.  Is this not showing at all on the service status link?

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @yosithi thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear your landline has not been working for you.  And for any inconvenience this may be causing your household. Can you please advise, if you've tried using an alternative handset?  Also, is your phone plugged into your hub, or a traditional phone socket?  For future reference, you may wish to check for potential faults in your area here.  That link would also allow you to login and book a technician if required.  Also you may find here and here, useful.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would love to have a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @yosithi thanks for getting back to me privately.

I can confirm there's currently an area issue that's impacting your telephone service. It does not currently show an estimated fix time, sorry.  Is this not showing at all on the service status link?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

Status showing all OK for telephone. 

Problems on status for broadband and TV are on status page. We are suffering a complete loss of all services.

Tia

Andy

Thanks for getting back to us Andy (@yosithi

Sorry to hear that there was a total loss of service on Friday evening. I hope this has not caused your household too much inconvenience.  Is there still full loss of service?  As there are currently no issues showing on our systems.

Regards

Lee

Hi Lee not sure when it all came back but everything looking OK touch wood.
Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Andy

You're welcome @yosithi 

Thanks for getting back to us and thanks for confirming your issue has been resolved.  For future reference, as well as the service status link that I previously posted, you may also wish to try calling 0800 561 0061. This is the service status line. Because it gives a more localised response than the weblink, it may give a different response.  Also, you may wish to familiarise yourself this this, for future reference. It will let you know any possible compensation entitlements you may have. 

Regards

Lee_R