Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone

Landline went dead midway through call approx 18:30 Tuesday 11 Aug. Alternative phone tried in wall socket. Spent over an hour trying to contact a person via the 0333.... helpline on Thursday. When I eventually got through, they confirmed an issue and later claimed it was fixed via a text to my mobile. Tried usual and alternative phone again. Replied twice to text with the HELP response as issue was not fixed. Resulting in another text asking me to call help line. Spent more time just hanging on, gave up after 35 mins... come on Virgin , this is poor customer service...especially after a case was raised. How do I contact someone directly to resolve this no dial tone issue.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone

The telephone fairies have sprinkled their connections with fairy dust today and their spells have made the line work for the first time in 6 days..... Still no feedback from Virgin Media, so I guess the company must still be on lock down or quarantined in some remote part of the world with no means of communication. Ironic that they still have to rely on such mystical figures to do their work for them!

I wonder if the fairies can help get me some recompense off my bill? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone

Hi vaughpa

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply and the phone line issue. Has this been sorted as per your post?

Relating refunds, did you follow this link which advises how to register for the Automatic Compensation?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos