Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone YET AGAIN!!

Yet again I have NO dial tone, and it's obviously been like this for months!!

THIS IS A CONSTANT PROBLEM and has been for the last 4 years!!! 

I've tried complaining via Twitter but Virgin Media don't allow you to message them there (clearly afraid of being inundated!!!)

I have been paying for a landline simply because I want broadband, not because I want to use it, but there are times when I need to receive calls on this line, and I can't! 

While I am happy I don't get all the cold calls (LoL!) I am VERY unhappy that I am paying for a service I NEVER get!! Because you keep unplugging me in the green box in the road!! 

I am sick and tired of trying to complain and get a decent service, and to be honest, I'm now considering moving elsewhere for my broadband (and phone line) because I'm fed up with paying high prices for rubbish service!!  VM care nothing for existing customers, only offering low prices to new customers. 

THIS is not a one off problem, it happens all the time!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone YET AGAIN!!

Hi Babyboomer, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you frequently have loss of your telephone services.  I have had a quick look at your account.  As I cannot determine the issue from here, to help me investigate this further, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos