Menu
Beltane
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone On Home Phone - Service Engineer Required

Has anyone any ideas of how to contact Virgin Media's technical department?  We have no dial tone on our landline.  I tried the checks suggested online but there isn't a problem with the internal connections.  I checked the scan for faults in the area on Virgin Media's which said it was 'inconclusive'.  Yesterday, I tried phoning and got an automated message stating that they would check the connection and to phone back in 10 minutes.  Ten minutes later I got the same message, another ten minutes later and I got the same message again.  I tried to talk to a customer services but I was left on hold.

Today I have been waiting on the online chat for FOUR HOURS and still no one from technical support has contacted me.  I know they don't have all the usual staff due to the virus but I just want someone to come out and fix our phone line.  I don't own a mobile so this is my only phone.

Please can someone help?

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone On Home Phone - Service Engineer Required

Hi Beltane,

Thanks for posting here.

I'm sorry you were having problems with your landline getting no dial tone and then not being able to get through to our team. 

I can see that since posting you've had a technician visit, so I'm hoping everything is now resolved.

If that's not the case, please get back to me here and I'll be able to help further.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos