Menu
Normanski
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Dial Tone Again - Crawley

Two weeks ago landline went dead and so I put in a service request. After arranging for an engineer to visit property. was subsequently called and told their was a regional issue which was then fixed. A week later the same issue occurred - did not report but was fixed within a few hours. Yesterday Saturday 19th the landline went dead again around lunchtime which I reported. Was told that this was a different issue and there was no problem on the incoming line and that I should check if it was my phone or cables that were at fault. Today I managed to obtain another phone and cable, this did not solve the problem. Decided to wait and report the issue again on Monday. Around 18.30 tonight the dial tone returned briefly for an hour and I was able to make and receive calls before once again losing the connection. Anybody aware of any phone issues in Crawley area?  Will once again go through the rigmarole tomorrow of phoning customer support in India to get the issue looked at and hopefully a more permanent fix. My elderly mother lives with me and so really need this fixed as she does not use a mobile.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Dial Tone Again - Crawley

HI @Normanski thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear you're having repeated loss of your telephone service.  I would like to take a closer look.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Normanski
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The dial tone and connection returned at 6.00pm yesterday and has been up since then.  Many thanks for your attention and the assistance provided.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Normanski,

Thank you for getting back to us about this issue. 

We're glad to hear that your landline is working again! That's great news. 🙂

Please give us a shout if you need any further help at any point. We're more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos