Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No Call Display. No Call List. No Last Number Recall (1471). Caller List Memory Empty.

I have a Panasonic phone.  It was recording incoming call numbers  - now it isn't.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Call Display. No Call List. No Last Number Recall (1471). Caller List Memory Empty.

Thanks for your post karezza2020

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with your landline services, is this now resolved or is this on going?

I'd be intrigued to know if you have these features inclusive on the handset, as well as on the account, as we can find that if both caller display is active on the handset and the landline service that we supply, the interference between the two offerings of this service can cause this to be non-functioning

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Call Display. No Call List. No Last Number Recall (1471). Caller List Memory Empty.

1471 is still not working and it says Caller List memory empty.  These were working in the past.

The phone model is Panasonic KX-TG7921E.

These were working before a technician repaired a fault on the line.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

My apologies karezza2020

Can you try it now for me, as it should be working. I've had a colleague look at it for me

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

!471 is working. Caller list isn't working.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

1471 is working. 

Caller List isn't working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey karezza2020,

The caller display and 1471 are on your line now, the issue with the phone not recording your call list,sounds like an issue with the phone itself rather than the line.

Has the feature been disabled on your phone or have you reset the phone back to factory settings? If you call the line from your mobile, does the call get recorded in your call logs?  

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I emailed Panasonic in February and they said to turn off the phone and remove the batteries for twenty minutes.

I phone myself. I am still getting Caller List memory empty. 1471 still working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

If 1471 is storing the number of the last caller then this has got to be an issue with the phone your next point of call would be to contact Panasonic.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos