Menu
dekkie58
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No 1471 or voicemail service after new cable being fitted ,

Had months of trouble with home phone but they decided to fit a new cable in the street ,phone calls and incoming are fine now but no callback service or voicemail contacted them several times and still not resolved , they are all activated but no joy it never gets to voicemail as it rings out and ends call 1471 says this service is not avaialable it tkes a hell of a along time to get through on 150 and these services are needed in my circumstances .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No 1471 or voicemail service after new cable being fitted ,

Hi there @dekkie58

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you've had some issues with your call features since having some cabling fitted outside. 

I have located your account from your forum information and can see that the features are missing from the telephone exchange. I have requested these to be manually added back on for you and they should be working within the next 24 hours for you. 

Please do pop back if you're still having issues this time tomorrow. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dekkie58
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Katie for such a quick response and detecting the problem so quickly all working fine now 😁 Health wealth and hapiness to you and yours and stay safe Thank you 💕

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How lovely of you @dekkie58 - thank you. Same to you and your family

Stay safe.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos