cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 1471 or caller ID

mosthappyfella
Joining in

As with some others on the forum we had a dead line with no dialling tone and no one could phone in. An engineer fixed this after 10 days of ringing every day but we now have no 1471 and caller id. How can I fixe these please. I am near moving to another supplier.

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mosthappyfella

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies for the caller ID and 1471 issue. This should be sorted now for you, can you check this please?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

snoman
On our wavelength

I have a similar problem.  A technician recently came out to investigate buzzing noise on line, which was subsequently fixed.  However, I now have no 1471, caller ID or call waiting.  The latter is very important as my wife is worried about missing a call for a hospital appointment.  We do have the technician's phone number but it's only taking messages and our calls are not being returned.

Hello snoman.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with call features.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L