cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router

Peggywoo
Joining in

Still waiting  for the new router needed with the Internet phone switchover

Had to persuade  Virgin  that I am capable of plugging a couple of items in ,so no engineer  required ( what an ordeal that was.The  operator's don't  listen ,they just stick to their  script)

Now the router hasn't been delivered  and I don't  want to go through  the operators and start again 

6 REPLIES 6

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Peggywoo, thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post here.

A warm welcome to the VM community, we're delighted to have you on board with us. 🙂

Sorry to hear of the issues with your new hub and that you're not happy with our home phone switchover process over the call you had with our team, we'd love to best advise on this.

Please, allow us to explain that our processes and policies are very important to our agents as they determine the best way to support you with this change and ensure the right route will be followed to achieve this.

We do appreciate there's some hassle since we have a questionnaire in place in order to do this correctly, however it is required for your smooth experience during the migration.

About your new router, we'd love to help with any issues with it's order and delivery.
Could you please let us know if you've received any emails to advise on a hub being dispatched or a tracking code from Yodel after this call where we confirmed we'd send this out?

You may also visit your online account here to view any orders pending delivery, do tell us if you see any info there and we can assist more based on your feedback.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Peggywoo
Joining in

Adri

No info at all ref. the router and hub delivery 

Adri

No pending orders either

Virgin really sucks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Peggywoo, thanks for checking and for letting me know.

Sorry to see how you feel about this though, it may as well just mean it is not yet dispatched.
Can you advise which date you spoke with our agent about the switchover and how long they confirmed it will take for this delivery?

Also, have you received any further information on this change in your landline service in general, following this?

Let us know and we're here to support you further with this.

Adri
Forum Team

I spoke with your advisor about 2 weeks ago and she said about 7 working days for delivery 

No other communication  except a generic  text regarding the changes 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for all the info shared, Peggywoo.

As we'd need to have a look into things and help, I will message you privately here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team