cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New adaptor?

ellie888
Joining in

My hub is not near my phone line. Adapter does not work. Spent an hour on the phone, told someone will call me about a long cable?? No calls received. Phone not working. Where to go next? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Usual bosh from CS. VM don’t supply longer cables. What they do offer is to link the hub to the existing master socket, for which a technician visit is required. 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Usual bosh from CS. VM don’t supply longer cables. What they do offer is to link the hub to the existing master socket, for which a technician visit is required. 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ellie888, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

Our apologies for your experience when contacting the team, this is not what we like to hear. 

I am afraid we would not be able to supply a longer cable but as part of the switchover process, we can offer a rewire by one of our technicians free of charge. 

To get this booked in, I will pop you over a private message now. This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat