cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub required for phone switch over

Malcolm81
Joining in

My landline phone has gone dead which I believe is due to the need of a new Hub and adapter. I have tried to contact Virgin about the hub change by phone and Internet in the past but there is nothing there mentioning about Hub change over. Could somebody at Virgin contact me about this problem please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Malcolm81 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that your landline has gone dead. Have you received any communication at all regarding the home phone switch over where a new hub was needed for the landline to continue to work when your area was fully migrated to the new landline IP systems?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Malcolm81 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that your landline has gone dead. Have you received any communication at all regarding the home phone switch over where a new hub was needed for the landline to continue to work when your area was fully migrated to the new landline IP systems?

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hello

I did receive an email and I tried to make arrangements to have a new Hub sent to me but I could'nt find any way for a getting a Hub change over because there was nothing on line or by phone for covering this. I believe other people have had the same problem.   Thanks

Okay, that's for confirming this @Malcolm81 

I can certainly look to see what we can do at our side to get this resolved for you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Malcolm81 

Glad we have been able to get the needed equipment and service arranged for you for your landline. 

Keep us updated with how you get on. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Malcolm81 

Glad we were able to get this all resolved for you now. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley