Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Account Number Port

I recently moved from to Virgin. I was assured a port request was attached to the account and I would keep my  existing number. However, when the install was complete I was given my new virgin number. I explained that I had requested to port my number and was told it wasn't listed as a port install although it was noted in the comments that the number was to be ported. I was told I needed to call to sort it out.

We are beyond frustrated at the ridiculously poor customer service from Virgin and what seems like the loss of a long held home phone number. Reading through the forum, this number port issue seems to be a common problem.

It seems as if our account was not transferred, but the previous one closed and a new one opened, but there is no acknowledgement from Virgin that this was their mistake, or any real evidence that they are trying to resolve it

Could someone look into this for me please??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Account Number Port

Hello, if you can send me a private message with your account number and are code/postcode and i will look into this for you

if you could also include your virgin phone number and the number you are wishing to port please too.

To send a PRIVATE MESSAGE please hold over my name until the option send message pops up.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos