Menu
phil4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Needing to down grade

Hi

Have raised two complaints by virgin forms. No response from virgin, I need to save some money so I would like to remove tv from my package. I'm not in a minimum contract anymore but no one is helping. Please I need help.... 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Needing to down grade

Hi phil4,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

To cancel services on a package I would advise either calling in on 150/0345 454 1111 or texting in on +44753 305 1809

^Martin

0 Kudos
phil4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks you for your reply. Have started a text conversation with a automated reply. Passed security then passed to a human and was told it could take up to 4 hours for a reply. Its now just under 4 hours and I'm still waiting. 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that. 

The team will be working to get resolved as soon as possible. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
phil4
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Now 7 pm, still no communication from a human about my issue. Last communication from computer reply at 11am stating a human would aim to be in touch within 4 hours. 8 hours later still nothing. 

0 Kudos
phil4
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

10:20 and no one has been in touch. Three weeks ago I stated to this company I was shielding from March and like alot of people have had to make adjustments. I asked if I could sign a new broadband only contract, no reply then asked if I could down grade my current package. No reply. I have been a virgin member for over 6 years and they are ignoring me. I am losted for words. No one should join this company I just want some help. 

I

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't managed to speak to us in regards to changing the package.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos