Menu
Gilbers
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need to speak to someone

I need to speak to someone urgently. This is now day 3 of trying and this is making me ill.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to speak to someone

Hi Gilbers, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that you're having trouble speaking to the team, can I ask what it is you need to speak about? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Gilbers
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

many thanks for your reply! I have been trying to contact someone since Friday regarding my contract which finishes on 6th February. I want to find out if you can offer me a deal more or less at the same price you charge me now . If not then I will probably leave snd wish to give notice. Can you help me...please? This has been stressful and a nightmare being passed from one Agent to the next. Gillian

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know. 

I can appreciate you're keen to get help with your package. I'm afraid we can't do package changes from here but if you text us on +44753 305 1809 we can help from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Gilbers
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Emma,

As advised I have sent a message by the text number you very kindly sent me. You have no idea how better I feel right now knowing I have made contact with an actual person. I have been trying since Friday as I stated earlier and fear that if this was an older person they would not cope with the stress surrounding contact with Virgin Media. As a fairly confident person in all areas it will take me some time to recover from this negative impact on my health. I can only hope that my various contact have been monitored, evaluated and acted upon. Once again my thanks to you Emma.🙏

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I do apologise that you have been left feeling this way. 

If you do still have any issues after speaking to us via text do let us know and we'll see how we can assist further. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos