cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make Subject Access Request but can't find a human

bkbarnes
Joining in

Hi,

I'm trying to put this in due to harassment where the person is calling my phone, a police case has been started against them due to the nature of the calls but I need the phone records as part of it, and I'm struggling to find any way to contact somebody to get this information for me. 

There is absolutely no email I can see, which as an Autistic person is already making this process more stressful as I would massively prefer to not need to speak to somebody on the phone, so shows a lack of catering to different disabilities. On top of this the live chat, which could have worked just keeps saying "contact us on whatsapp" over and over and refuses to do anything else. The phone I have already explained why I would prefer not to use, but on top of that is expensive and from everything I've seen on here, and my previous experience just sends you in circles anyway.

Is there actually anyway to contact  somebody for this information? or would it be better to just tell the police you have tried but they make is super difficult so they should contact VM to force them to do it. It shouldn't be this hard to contact a person, let alone when you need it for something important like this.

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello bkbarnes,

I am very sorry you have had such a poor experience, but thank you for bringing this to our attention. This way it allows us to help you out as much as possible

So I can get this looked into,

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L