Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need technician help with fibre switch - but how do I book one?

Joining in

Hello, I'm looking for help

I've received a fibre phone adaptor with instructions BUT my phone socket is downstairs and my Hub is wired in upstairs, so I assume I need a technician to help with the switch - but can't work out how to arrange a visit from the options available when I dial 150.

Hope someone can advise please. Am hoping for a person to talk to to fix a visit! 

Many thanks, Margaret


Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello @mbingham 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll be happy to help. I'll send you a PM now to sort this out and book a visit in.

Best wishes.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill