cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help cancelling an engineer appointment

kevin_durling
Joining in

Hello.

I recently had an engineer visit and fix the telephone, but another appointment was made for tomorrow to re-wire the telephone location in the home but it's been confirmed that there is covid in the home now and the current location of the telephone is honestly fine where it is.

Please help with cancelling the engineer appointment because it's tomorrow and there's no option to cancel it on 'My Orders and Appointments' and I'm unable to find a telephone number.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @kevin_durling, this has now been cancelled for you.

Hope your household feels better soon, if you do need to have this rebooked please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kevin_durling, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Thanks for letting us know that this needs cancelling, hope whoever has tested positive for Covid is doing ok. I will certainly be able to help you get this appointment cancelled as it is not showing on your account.

To do this I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via PM @kevin_durling, this has now been cancelled for you.

Hope your household feels better soon, if you do need to have this rebooked please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan