Menu
Nowtv
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need adapter.

Hi, I am new to Virgin Media, and the new way of telephone.  I am chronic sick/disabled.  I rely on the telephone line a very lot.  I only have one cordless phone attached and working, which the installer/engineer did for me.  I have bought 2 new cordless phones, I bought an adapter when plugged in Into the 2nd tel phone socket on the hub, and rebooted Hub, I get some sort of message, check line.  I think the adapter is not the correct one?  Could someone from Virgin Media send me an adapter as soon as possible, as with being reliant on this, I need to sort it out ASAP.  Many thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need adapter.

Hello

The port marked as 2nd tel isn't enabled as it would be for a 2nd phone line, you would need to split with a two adapter the line that comes out of 1st Tel.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nowtv
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@DJ_Shadow1966 wrote:

Hello

The port marked as 2nd tel isn't enabled as it would be for a 2nd phone line, you would need to split with a two adapter the line that comes out of 1st Tel.

Regards Mike

That’s very helpful, thank you, did not know this.  I am learning all the time.🙂👍

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Your welcome, stay safe and have a great day.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nowtv
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@DJ_Shadow1966 wrote:

Hello

Your welcome, stay safe and have a great day.

Regards Mike

You too.😁

0 Kudos