Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new hub for phone service

Squishty
Joining in

Need Help.

I got a message stating

'On 17th January 2024, your home phone service will switch to our fibre network.'

'For this to work, you’ll need a new Hub.'

I have tried repeatedly to phone 150 but there just doesn't seem to be an option for this.

I've tried waiting to speak to someone about a 'phone line problem', but was waiting on the phone for ages and didn't get a response.

Webchat doesn't seem to be a thing, all I could find was a virtual assistant which was next to useless.

Any help to sort this out would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Squishty, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for it. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have manage to get this resloved, please do keep us updated on how the visit goes. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Squishty
Joining in

Technician arrived today (Tom ID: 56839)

He was very professional, swapped out the hub and configured everything.

Phones now works again and I have the added bonus of a new hub providing faster download and upload speeds.

Thanks Matt, for getting this sorted, very much appreciated.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, Squishty.
Thanks so much for this update, we're delighted to see you're happy with our staff support on this matter and your new hub fitted. 🙂

Please do feel free to get back to us on the help forums if you need  more help in the future.
Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs