Menu
Karlshepherdson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need a human please

I’d like a human member of virgin staff to PM or contact me please. I’m a new customer of two days going around in circles. I want to add talk evenings to my phone service and I can’t self serve this. Very frustrating and considering cancelling. Online chat, ‘150’ calls and text messaging all automatic dead ends. Not a great first impression at all. Is this what this ‘service’ is going to be like for the next 18 months? I’ve made a huge mistake.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need a human please

Generally staff on here don't 'normally' deal with upgrades and you may well be waiting a while to find that out also.

However the customer service with Virgin was in decline before "lock down" and where other providers (in my experience during lock down) have managed to improve there customer service Virgin haven't and only seem to have triggered further delays and stress on the already stretched teams by introducing price rises.

May I ask what tempted you over to Virgin, because you may well find better service elsewhere?

My best answer to help you is to call customer service at 8am on the dot when the lines open and you may fair better chance of getting through.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Karlshepherdson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tempted? I think I was offered a fair price. I’m all for self service of my account online but they just push multi element packages not single item options. Daft. I also have a fibre open reach point in my home. I may end up moving to that. I’ll give virgin a chance, but first impressions have been mixed at best.

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karlshepherdson,

Thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear this, unfortunately, we do not do package changes from here.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos