Menu
bigbazzer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NO incoming calls

Since having this contract in December 2020 I have called on lots of occasions to be told do this do that it still does not work , last week was told there is a fault and we will be in touch in the next 48 hours , Now into 100 plus hours and nothing . I can ring out but not receive calls , as I have a disabled wife we need this phone on 24hrs a day , The service Virgin have given us is dreadful to the point now where this week I will be asking for my money to be credited to my account and collect you kit as it is just not acceptable to me . This now has been on going with no engineer coming out , so sort it for 27days if that what you call a good service , then best cancel it and im off else where . Area 30 purple zone , Will add the internet is perfect and I took the phone next door to try on the BT line and Yes it works perfectly Turned the box off and on as was instructed and also rebooted it several times in one day as instructed  

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO incoming calls

Is it an old phone?

While you ring it can you answer it by picking the handset up? 

0 Kudos
bigbazzer
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tried that still nothing , should an old phone make a difference then , as works fine on next doors line

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bigbazzer,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the line, 

Can you please confirm what happens when you try to make an outgoing call? Is there no dial tone?

Is it all numbers affected?

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details, are you able to give the hub a reboot for me and let me know if that changes anything?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
bigbazzer
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi alex reboted the hub still does nothing , Can call out but got the engaged tone constantly and will not ring in coming calls , When speaking to your agent they said there is a loud buzzing on the line and a fault , she tried various things and then said we will have to get or team out to it , Which has never happened , Nearly 1 month now still waiting

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, 

I've had a colleague from the telephony department look into this, the issue has been raised to be investigated.

We've given them a nudge to see if we can speed this up.

Alex_Rm