Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NO JOY, What A Joke!!!!!

Told i would get my old number ported over from plusnet, waited the 10 Days, BUT Nothing, will be leaving Virgin Media as soon as contract ends

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: NO JOY, What A Joke!!!!!

did you cancel your plusnet account or leave it active to port.

Can't give any advice with such little information

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

told plusnet to keep account open till i got ported over, got in touch with virgin media who told me line was still active and it would take 10 days to port over also said that had it been disconnected they could still transfer. I waited for baited breath but now find that after 10 days  no such luck. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Geobif55, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your old landline number. Was it explained why the number couldn't be ported over as expected? 

Also, as you remain unhappy - were you able to log your concerns in a more formal manner (as per: virg.in/ccop)? 

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom, The only reason i was given was that there was some confusion, in porting over my old number, but i was assured that the line was still active and that even if it had been cancelled that virgin Media could override it. But i have waited now over 10 days since that is the time i was informed to wait but nothing has happened, so yes i am extremely dissapointed with the overall service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's disappointing to hear this wasn't resolved for you - especially without a clear explanation. 

I can't guarantee we can sort it out, but I'd certainly like to take a look & see if more can be done. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon so we can investigate further. 

Tom 

0 Kudos