Menu
Tom221b
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER STILL IN USE FOR PREVIOUS CUSTOMER

Hi, In October I was given a new land-line telephone number when Virgin Media was installed. Unfortunately this number seems to be registered with various food delivery services and I am receiving continuous calls on a daily basis from Just Eat, Greggs, Pizza Hut and several other delivery firms advising that my order is ready to pick and or advising me that the delivery driver cannot get a response from my door and is sitting outside my house with my delivery, which of course he/she isn't. What makes this issue even more puzzling is that when I have actually spoken to someone the orders are for different people. I have not given out my number to anyone, least of all food delivery services. I have contacted Virgin Media on several occasions both by quick message and email asking to have the number changed but all I have received are surveys asking how well they resolved the issue. As I write this Just Eat have phoned to say my order is ready to collect! Can anyone assist?

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER STILL IN USE FOR PREVIOUS CUSTOMER

Hi there @Tom221b

Thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and to hear that the number is still receiving these kinds of calls. We can get this number changed for you. I'll pop you a private message to take some details and get this sorted. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos