Menu
MissusMozza
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My home phone is desd

Hi.  My home phone is dead. I phoned virgin media and after hanging on for a bout an hour somebody answered and looked into it and said hold on - over an hour later I was still holding. I’ve tried redialling and hanging on for about an hour with no success. I am elderly and have have no home phone.  could someone help please

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My home phone is desd

Hi MissusMozza

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the phone line issue.

I've ran some checks here. There is an outage due to be sorted within 4-6 hours.

Hopefully sorted sooner. Keep us posted if you need further assistance,

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
MissusMozza
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you John.  Now resolved.  I wish I had know about this forum earlier!  Just one thing.  On checking yesterday to see if there was anything wrong with the lines in my area the answer was no known problems.  I now know there was an outage whatever that is! Would have been good to know it wasn't only my phone.  

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome @MissusMozza and I will pass on your feedback about our systems not being fully up to date with any issues that have been logged.

The only thing that I can think of was the outage may have been logged after you had checked it but I will ensure that this is fedback to our faults team.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos