cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My existing landline phone number has not been transfererd onto the VM fibre network.

infidel
Dialled in

My landline phone plugged into the new VM hub still cannot receive incoming calls It is pugged in correctly and Despite making numerous calls to VM call centre and raising the complaint procedure I am still at zero This has been going on since the 16th March How can I get past both of these departments.        

5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi infidel 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your Landline service. I can see you have already created a post regarding this, and one of our team have reached out to you via Private Message.

I can see there has been no response to their last message. So we can continue assisting, please check your top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I was concerned regarding my account details I was being asked for. I had already provided enough account details in a pervious post regarding this issue   

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I appreciate the caution with this, infidel. However, we are required to ask certain questions to be able to assist in full.

It would be best to reach out to the member of our team in a private message, where they can provide further assistance and also information regarding this process.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

Thanks to all of the media team for all the assistance. Its Sorted out at last. Suggest all having this issue contact the VM phone Number porting team they sorted the problem out in 5 minutes. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi infidel 👋

Thanks for your update on this. We're glad to hear you've been able to get things resolved. If you do need anything else, please feel free to create a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team