cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My elderly mother can't make a phone call on landline,

Allliekat
Joining in

Mt elderly mother can't make a phone call on her landline, she is able to receive calls but can't make any/.  Struggling to get any assistance with Virgin website, can anyone help, thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Allliekat

Welcome to the community! 

Really sorry to hear that your mother can't make calls on their landline at this time. Please join me in private message and we'll investigate this further. You can see your private messages at the top of the page in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Allliekat

Hopefully this is all sorted for you now. Any further question or concerns, please come back to us on this thread and we'll be more than happy to assist. 

Virgin Media's information about home phone switch over can be found here. I'll also leave the link to the Future of voice website should you need further information. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 
All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley