Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Home phone line still NOT Working

Dear Customer Services,

My home phone line stopped working a couple of months ago. When my friends and family call me, they get an engaged tone.  However, we can't get a dialling tone and I don’t have a phone adapter to plug into the broadband hub to check. 

I have tried calling to customer services but no one answers. So I tried the online home phone test and results were inconclusive. 

Can someone please look into ASAP

Look forward to your reply

Kind regards

Ian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Home phone line still NOT Working

You posted about this two weeks but apparently you prefer to re-post without telling us that. You don't appear to have replied or followed up on your previous post and thread here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Home-phone-not-working/m-p/4222101

This Forum relies of volunteers from VM's customer base to help resolve problems. It is not a means of contacting VM directly. Staff may intervene if there is a problem we can't solve.

So where do we stand now? I've no idea what happened in your previous thread. Did you get help from VM. What is going on. What a waste of time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can someone look into this please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ianwong8,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. 

I have taken a look on our side and can see a technician is booked in regarding this. 

^Martin