Menu
KiranJumbu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving Home Virgin availability?

Hi,

I am moving home and would like to take my virgin services with me, however it says that virgin is currently not available to the house im buying, however all the neighbours have virgin and the cables run past my house. The house was built 6 years ago and the other houses are older. Would it be possible to run a virgin cable into my house please? I am on the main road and the cables go past my house that serve the rest of the street. Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Home Virgin availability?

Hi @KiranJumbu,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

In regards to your enquiry, our team will have to assess if it is possible to make your new property serviceable. Due to the nature of our network, this may not always be possible.

You can find out more about this here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/moving-home-faqs. Also if you are unable to transfer your services, depending on the length of your contract period left, you may be subject to Early disconnection fees as seen here virg.in/EDF 

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks,    

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
KiranJumbu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your message but which team will assess it is viable to make my new house serviceable for virgin? Please would you send the contact details? I have already completed a movers questionnaire with the automated chat system. 
thanks 

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank for your response @KiranJumbu

Our pre-installation team on 0800 052 1734 can assess if the property can be serviceable. However as you have already filled in the questionnaire our team will aim to get back to you as soon as possible with a response.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos