Mobile phone

I am an Irish client 

0 Kudos
Bohanirene
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Phone calls

Paid my bill 3 days ago and I cannot make any phone calls, why???

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone calls

Hi Bohanirene, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, can you please expand is active on your account? Is there a dial tone? Can you be called? Have you tried a different handset?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Bohanirene
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I paid my mobile phone bill on 10/2/21,and I haven't been able to make any call since, what's the deal Virgin Media??

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Bohanirene

Thanks for popping back, sorry about the confusion earlier; you posted in our Home Phone pages. 

Can you advise what the issue is when you try and make a call from your mobile? 

Are you able to call 789?

Can people call you? 

We've not been able to locate your account from your forum information so have been unable to do any checks for you. We can see that you do not have a UK email address; can you confirm you are needing help with a UK account? (Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England)

Thank you

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone

Hello

If you are a customer from IE then I am afraid that you have come to the wrong place this forum is for UK customers, for contacting the IE support you would have these options https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bohanirene
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am an Irish customer, I have tried ringing virgin mobile but they dont have customer service.  This is very frustrating,  can anyone explain to me what the problem is  or should I just change my mobile provider 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Bohanirene wrote:

I am an Irish customer, I have tried ringing virgin mobile but they dont have customer service.  This is very frustrating,  can anyone explain to me what the problem is  or should I just change my mobile provider 

You won't get very far here either I'm afraid. I have merged this with the other threads you posted yesterday. As per the previous reply, this is a customer forum for Virgin Media UK, not Virgin Media Ireland. They are two separate companies, so the staff here can only deal with UK queries, not Irish ones. Sorry!

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos