Menu
lthoel2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile Numbers

I am being connected to Virgin on the 5th July. I have gone for broadband, tv and paid extra for anytime phone calls. Someone as just told me that mobile numbers starting 07 are not free with this package and will have to be paid for. Trouble is most of the calls I make are mobiles starting 07. Can anyone tell me if this is true. thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Numbers

Hi lthoel2,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Our talk more anytime plan does include all UK mobile calls, we have enclosed a link here for more information on our calls plans and what's included.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile Numbers

@lthoel2 wrote:

I am being connected to Virgin on the 5th July. I have gone for broadband, tv and paid extra for anytime phone calls. Someone as just told me that mobile numbers starting 07 are not free with this package and will have to be paid for. Trouble is most of the calls I make are mobiles starting 07. Can anyone tell me if this is true. thanks

If you are unfamiliar with the VM charging processes, download the 'Latest tariff guide' and 'Detailed call charges' documents from the bottom of the linked page at #2 above.

Note the call limit of 60 mins per call, after which charging starts and also the restrictions on some 07 numbers (bottom of page 5 in the tariff guide), particularly the chargeable 07 'wi-fi mobile' numbers. The 'wi-fi mobile' 07 numbers are listed in the detailed call charges document as FW codes.

The 60 minute limit and charges for wi-fi mobile numbers are usually the most common reasons people post on here about unexpected landline charges

0 Kudos