Menu
Inca
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missing functions

Following a recent visit by your engineer to restore our home phone, the problem was fixed but since then we have had no caller display (very important to us) nor 1471 service. Is there any way that these could be fived please?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing functions

Hi there @Inca

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for your post. I was sorry that you've had some issues with your call features since having a technician visit.

These features come as standard with all our telephone packages so should be showing; sometimes after a visit, the telephone exchange can be wiped and they need adding back on. I have located your account from your forum information and have now reactivated those features for you - please can you have a check and let us know if that's worked? 

So sorry about that - please keep us posted and stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Inca
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

Have checked the phone and can confirm that 1471 is now working but still no caller display. Thanks for your help so far.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey @Inca,

Please can you check again as I have just been able to add caller display onto the line, please check and let me know if this feature is now working.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Inca
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven thanks for your prompt reply. Just checked and can now confirm that caller display is now working.. Thanks for all your help.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear that @Inca, glad that we could get this sorted for you today.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Thanks

Steven

0 Kudos