Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Major Problem

On Friday last I had a new installation at my Mother In Laws home, she has brain cancer and is a very vulnerable person, on Sunday the modem stopped working. This wouldn't usually be a big problem but her phone goes through the modem (VOIP) not through the usual phone lines, now she has no phone, she cannot even make emergency 999 calls, I have spent a total (so far) of over five (5) hours on hold and still haven't got to speak to someone. To me this is totally unacceptable, should anything happen to my Mother In Law because she can't call someone on the phone, I will hold Virgin Media completely responsible and will make it known what a poor service they are. I appreciate that a lot of people are working from home, but there lies the clue (WORKING), I can't get hold of anyone, Virgin media are really quick to take your money but that's about it. I have told Virgin the situation with my Mother In Law when I set up her new account, (neither of us have got our £50 yet either), that she is vulnerable and needs a lot of care and communication, I am so angry with the way I have been left on hold for hours and hours and still no resolve. Come on Virgin, call me ASAP [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] and get this problem sorted, and by the way, we expect substantial compensation for the lack of service and the way we have been treated,

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Major Problem

Hi steveowers

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this. I'll PM you now to help further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos