Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lowering threshold for itemised landline calls

After failing to find any means of doing it online and trying to use the hyperlink in my bill that suggests I can change this threshold, only to be taken to and abandoned in the help pages I reluctantly rang 150 and explained. I need my landline call itemisation to start at 1p. Ok they said we'll do it. 2 months later nothing. Why does it have to be so hard to get something done? Account [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lowering threshold for itemised landline calls

If you have an inclusive call package on your landline the only calls detailed in the bill are those outside the package, regardless of what threshold you have set.

There is no option to see a log of all calls, other than those charged for.

I will flag your post to the moderators so that they can redact your account number.  You should not post such identifying info on a public forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sorting the account code. My bill says I can lower the threshold from 50p. I want to lower it to calls costing from 1p. What's the problem. Plusnet and BT do it. I have weekends only and it's those outside the weekend I would like the details of so I can claim expenses for work calls in the week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As far as I know this should be possible for calls outside your inclusive package.

This will need a response from the VM Forum team to establish what is going on.

They should respond in a day or two.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting in touch Jamo9809 and welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and can add this onto your bill but we would need to pass data protection and account security, so that I can get this added to your bill.

I will drop over a private message in a moment, so that we can pass security and then I will add this to your bill, please respond with the requested details and I will get this started.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have fully itemised bills, I phoned up and asked for all chargeable calls to be itemised. 

0 Kudos