Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline Number

@P2 wrote:
Hi

I would like to thank you Beth_ G to help me getting my old landline number back. I am so happy the service I received from you and you team.
Next steps are to sort out my TV and broadband issues. Please let me know who can support me around these areas.
Thanks again
P2😊
Regards

Hi @P2 

You added this reply to someone else's thread. I have moved it to the correct one now.

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi @P2,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that we've been able to assist you with your landline issues.

Can you expand on the issues you're having with your TV and broadband services, please?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
P2
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Zach_R

Thanks for kind reply.

Tv-  Was not working as work going on in the area until 24/05. Virgin media technical man came to fix in house. And informed me that package I want to watch may be not given.

I spoken to Virgin media sales team I was informed sale staff did not put this on package but gave me something else. If I need Asian program I have to pay extra. I mad complaints and request to her the recoding. Haven’t heard anything yet.

Broadband issues - no signal or on off network first floor WiFi one bar I called Virgin and they said they can’t send boosters as they not available up tell end of June 2021. I was been told that I have to pay extra £5 a month for getting booster or to buy one for myself.

l bought one paid from my pocket but as network issues in the area still getting service up and down.

lhope you will be able to resolve these issues as your team did before.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi @P2,

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear of the issues you're having with both your broadband and TV.

For the missing channels, unfortunately we can not deal with package changes on the forums. I do appreciate you have been in touch about this with an agent and I can see the request for the calls which has been submitted. In the meantime we would not be able to get these channels put on to your account from here, I'm sorry.

As for the broadband issues, sorry that we didn't have any of our pods available to you. I can see that the area fault is still ongoing as we are working to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any intermittent broadband speeds and TV buffering you are experiencing (particularly at peak times) will be resolved.

The details on this are:

Fault ref: F008787344   

Estimated Fix Date: 10th June 2021 at 12pm.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
P2
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline Number/Tv+broadband issues

Thanks molly

i would like to know that will I have to pay the full bills while not receive service?

Also by 10th of June I will pass my 14 days.I will have  no right to move to another provider if Virgin media services not working properly.

please advice me on this matter?

regards

P2

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi @P2,

I can see from your account that you have spoken to the team regarding these points, have they been able to provide you with a sufficient answers to your questions?

Regards,

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
P2
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I was been told that my complaint is still open and I will receive a call from Virgin media re up date on these issues.

I haven’t receive any phone call or email yet.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I am very sorry about that P2. 

I'll pop you over a PM now and look into this further for you :). As Molly has advised, we don't usually help with package changes from here but on this occasion we'll be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
P2
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Someone needs to look into this as I’ve been told by separate agents on separate occasions that I’ll be getting Asian mela included in the package I have. The called are recorded so a playback of this should help. 

I was also misinformed about a channel called Hum Europe which I was told will be included in my package but later found out that Virgin media does not even broadcast this. 

For now, ive been told I have a few add ins which I’ve been given for free, can I not swap these out for Asian mela? 

also yes. I do require boosters as my WiFi signal does not reach the first floor. 

regards 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi P2,

Thanks for your patience, I have now sent a reply via PM so I can discuss this with you in more detail. Please do take a look when you get the chance 🙂

Thanks,

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos