Menu
Alfie134
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lost landline number

I was with utility warehouse and changed to sky broadband and landline in the house. 
few days later get a letter from uw says sky are taking the house landline and my office landline, which is in my garage attached to the house , so I queried this with sky and the assured me they were not taking the office line, this when on for a few days, so I waited until the change over day, and low and behold, the office line dead as dodo, 
this was 1/9/21 , 16/9/21 still nothing sorted, I have no office line, so I contacted Bt to put me a new line in the office , with a temporary number, so I can get my old number out of quarantine, now I find out they can’t get my old number as it originated  with virgin media years ago, please can you help as I have had the business line 16 years, I am a plumbing and heating engineer, so a lot of customers have that number, yours hopefully Ian.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost landline number

Hi @Alfie134,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that this has happened. If your landline number was with a non-Virgin Media provider and is also being transferred to a non-Virgin Media provider then I'm afraid you would need to speak with them and they will be able to help you reach a resolution.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos