cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of service - no landline, no ringtone

nei1t
Joining in

Hello,

Loss of service - My landline has stopped working since yesterday.

My home phone rang continuously for approximately 30 secs then went silent. No service or ringtone since then.

MyVM app says service looks good in my area.

I cannot find a way of registering this fault on MyVM app, so have resorted to the community forum.

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello nei1t, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your landline service, we will do all we can to help. 

I have ran some checks from our side and can confirm that currently, there are no issues showing in your area. 

With this being the case, we would want to look in to this further so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi nei1t, 

Thank you for joining me for a private chat. 

I am very happy to hear the issue has now been resolved.

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Nat

Liamdoc081
Tuning in

Hi I have hub 5 I upgraded on 5th may since then my wifi is slow cuts of so does my tv services my land line csnt make or receive calls this has been going on since 5th may I have complained over 2pl0 times nothing getting done I've rebooted hub ect I want compensation and my services fixed I am going to go further to onbudsman and trading standards this is now day 17 of complete loss of landline services I've done service checks says no issues ice rebooted hub ect I'm not getting right speeds on wifi and thsts with 3 boosters also 

Liam Docherty

@Liamdoc081 wrote:

Hi I have hub 5 I upgraded on 5th may since then my wifi is slow cuts of so does my tv services my land line csnt make or receive calls this has been going on since 5th may I have complained over 2pl0 times nothing getting done I've rebooted hub ect I want compensation and my services fixed I am going to go further to onbudsman and trading standards this is now day 17 of complete loss of landline services I've done service checks says no issues ice rebooted hub ect I'm not getting right speeds on wifi and thsts with 3 boosters also 

Multi-post query in addition to a unique topic on the 'Quick Start' forum

Hi Liamdoc081,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your services. 

I am more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin