Menu
DickH
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loss of land line

We lost our landline early last Friday morning. At that time you conceded there was a network problem. After several unkept target times service eventually returned some 48 hours later. Since then we have lost service on three further occasions and have now been without since Monday. I have tried to book an engineer appointment but these have been cancelled by yourselves claiming to have fixed the problem. Now when I try to book an appointment for an engineer I get 3/4 of the way through the procedure and then get a message saying the appointment is not available. I have tried phoning but after 30 mins of the worst holding music I've ever heard I gave up. I have tried both on line and by phoning several times what can I do? My wife has missed a hospital telephone appointment apart from other important issues. Please help!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of land line

Hi DickH,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Very sorry to hear that the landline is not working, I've attempted to run a remote diagnostics but do see that there is an appointment already booked for you on the 9th.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
DickH
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of land line

Hi Corey - Yes thanks - after several attempts and a lot of holding the line! But thank you for your reply. Regards - Richard.
0 Kudos