Menu
quicky
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Line cord error

Hi All,

Getting a line cord error of the phone plugged into the phone line.

Checked connections, tried different phont. all down.

Self service check says all if fine and please ring.... which you cant ad the phone is down......

Anyone of a text thing you can type to to sort out.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line cord error

Hi there @quicky

Thanks for popping back to our Forums today; sorry that you're having some issues with your landline. Cheers so much for already checking the connections and a different handset; that helps immensely. 

I have located your account from your forum information and I can see that at the time of writing, this has been flagged as a known area issue. As yet, it is in the process of being raised so I don't have a estimated fix time currently but I have logged it in your account accordingly for you. 

Once we have any updates, your account will be noted and it will be added to our Status Line/Page for you.

You are also welcome to pop back here at anytime and we'll be sure to check for updates for you. 

(You can indeed contact us by text to report any faults or if you have any Customer Care queries - just text us on 07533051809)

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
quicky
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the update. The auto systems just said there was nothing wrong. (off the main site error pages)

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about that, Katie has done the relevant steps to ensure this is resolved as soon as possible. 

We'll have further information for you as soon as we can. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos