Menu
Martin_james
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Line Cord error

Hi,

I was using the home phone yesterday and i am now getting a Line Cord error problem, i have tried Test socket direct to incoming line, different handset, different connection cables and so on but it still will not work.

I also have tried the online connection test but it says everything is fine and nothing is wrong with the phone

Kind Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Line Cord error

Hi @Martin_james,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your landline. We want to do our best to help. Do you have a dial tone on your device? Are you able to receive or make calls? Do you receive an error code or message? 

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Martin_james
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I don't have a dial tone on the device, I am not able to receive or make calls, i get a Line cord error

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting us know @Martin_james.

In that case I have sent you a private message so I can further look into this for you. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top righthand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos