Menu
coocoo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lifeline

My lifelineMy lifelineI want to know why my electronic lifeline goes off when you have done an upgrade over night, not only that my landline telephone goes off too.

you have issued a price increase I want a service, mostly I want a telephone I can rely on 24/7 seven days a week 12 months a year. It’s illegal and you leave me at serious risk should I have a fall, and you break the contract everytime my services are turned off ......sort it.

0 Kudos
coocoo
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lifeline

Where is my image!!

🙄Virgin Media 

0 Kudos
coocoo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Got it now. Thanks
0 Kudos
goslow
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Does your VM landline connection come via the back of the VM hub? If so, the landline service does not work if the hub is powered off or not working. This is normal behaviour for this type of connection.

For those with additional accessibility needs and a phone connection via the hub, VM should be able to provide an emergency backup unit which allows 999 calls to be made during a power outage but would not connect to your personal alarm. Refer to pages 34 to 37 in the VM phone guide here.

https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Phone%20User%20Guide.pdf

Hopefully one of the forum team will be able to provide further advice and assistance.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @coocoo 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your lifeline. 

Are you able to confirm the answer to the question above?  Is your landline connected to your hub or via the traditional wall socket? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos