Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Last Bill...

On my last bill, VM charged me for 2 calls that I have never done as I never use my landline phone up to the point that I have no idea what the number is!

I call asking who and when I apparently phoned...

We told me when but apparently which phone number was not possible....if I had called, I would have known the number straight away and that would have cleared the matter!

Instead, we asked me to wait and 20 minutes later, someone hanged on me!

This is an absolute disgrace with the amount of money I am paying (knowing that some of my friends have the same package for £50 less, any reason???) every month...adding £1.00 for no reason is just disgusting!

Please help me clarify this matter and at the same time, please have a look at the tarrifs that I am paying...after more than 15 years with you, there is certainly a gesture you can do!

Kind Regards,

EB

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Last Bill...

Hi eloib2001,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to read of this call charge dispute and the call terminating. The call wouldn't have terminated intentionally but apologies nonetheless. Relating the calls made and charges, you should be able to see this on your bill. Have you managed to check this? 

In relation to any offers, please give us a call tomorrow on 150 // 03454541111 options 1 and 4 and we can check the account.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos