cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landlines BH18

Tony461
Joining in

Power cut Saturday morning, everything back to normal except the landline which is completely dead. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tony461 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear of the landline issue. 

There is an outage and this is the reason for the landline not working. F010720076 is the fault number and the estimated fix date is 5pm today.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

Do you have an update on the landline being repaired as we are still off.

Thanks

Kind regards

Tony Wilson

Morning Tony. I am sorry to hear the landline is still not working. The outage I told you about yesterday has been fixed. Can you confirm if the phone is plugged into the wall socket please?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello John

Sorry about the delay in replying but I've been out.

Yes the phone is plugged into the land line connector, the base unit into the mains and it is switched on as lights are showing on the base unit.

If I try and call the phone from another number then I do not hear anything, like number unobtainable or engaged.

I have tried replacing the base unit and handset with one I know that works and the result is the same. Making me believe that the fault is with the landline.

Kind regards

Tony Wilson

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message so I can confirm some details with you and look into this. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.