cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Soozineh
Joining in

I have had no landline since the end of March 2023. I was unable to get through on the phone to book an engineer appointment at the time, but Virgin said they would send me a new hub which apparently I require. This never arrived and I subsequently had another text asking if I needed it to be resent. I responded with resend as request and nothing has ever arrived. It is impossible to get through on the phone helpline. What do I need to do to get my landline working again?

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Soozineh

Sorry to hear of the issue with your landline services, we appreciate the confusion and you taking the time to raise this via the forums, welcome to the community.

As it has been roughly 6 months, can you confirm if there is still a landline service as part of your package? You can check this here and it will also be advised via your monthly bills. If there is no landline on the account we would need to add this back in for you and arrange the service to operate via your hub (which would also need updating if not a Hub 3 or later)

Please let us know and we can take it from there.

Rob

Hi Rob

It seems the landline is no longer included in my package. Not sure what hub I have but as I have had the same one for 9 years I imagine I need to upgrade to the Hub 3.

Thanks

S

Thanks for checking @Soozineh,

If you would like to add the landline service to your package again, please do give our team a ☎️  call on 0345 454 1111 who will be happy to help. 

Let us know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs