cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Elainevp25
Joining in

Virgin please comply with the contract to provide me with a working landline and transfer my landline to 21CV . It has been out of order for weeks. Technician  came and plugged it in to router and said to contact Virgin for transfer. Please let me know what is happening 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much for your very helpful reply.  I have just unplugged the phone from the router and plugged it back in to the wall socket and shock upon shock it was working.  The engineer cam initially as the line was not working from the wall socket so I did think to put the phone back in the wall socket.  Thank you very much.  Connected at last 😍

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Elainevp25,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your Landline, do you currently have a landline service? If so this should still work off the copper lines until your area is migrated over to the new system, once this process begins you will be contacted with reagrds to this switch, have you received any communication yet about this?

Joe

Thank you so much for your very helpful reply.  I have just unplugged the phone from the router and plugged it back in to the wall socket and shock upon shock it was working.  The engineer cam initially as the line was not working from the wall socket so I did think to put the phone back in the wall socket.  Thank you very much.  Connected at last 😍