cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Hotrocks
Joining in

No dial tone for over a week now even went out a purchased a new wires phone to try that in case the wireless one was the problem, of course I can't contact Virgin because  the land line doesn't work and the web site is next to useless

7 REPLIES 7

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hotrocks, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your landline service. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see there is a known issue in your are and our team are working to get it resolved. 

The current estimated fix for this is the 30th January 12:20pm.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. 

Nat

I used the service  status checker and it said no problems in my area but when I phoned (having to use someone else's mobile as I can't get a Vigin signal either) they tell me we know about the problem, who's taking me for a ride?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry the service page has not updated but I can assure you the information provided in my last message is correct. 

Our team will have this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Still no landline  bit I did get an email telling me of a price increase for a service I'm not getting

Hi @Hotrocks,

I can see the current estimated time of fix is 30/01/2023 20:20:00

Our engineers are working to have this resolved as quickly as possible. 

If there's any issues after the fix time advised, let us know. 

Thank you for your patience.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still no dial tone

Hi @Hotrocks, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that your landline is still not working for you and for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  For future reference, you may wish to check for any issues in your area here.  You can also login and book a technician via that link if needed. Alternatively, you can call our service status telephone number on 0800 561 0061. Because the number gives a more localised response, it can very often give a different response to the weblink.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R