cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Cogcass
Joining in

Landline is permanently engaged. Bought new phone but still the same.

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cogcass, welcome back to our forum and thanks for you.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your landline being engaged permanently. Have you been able to check our service page here to see if this is due to any known issues in the area. You can also run a fault test with the equipment to see if this helps by signing into the page with your My VM details.

If this does not help, it may be worth checking our landline support page here to see if this helps resolve the issue.

If you still need help after checking this, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Done multiple test on my equipment and it says no issues.  Followed all the advice and still no luck...

Thanks for checking that for me, as this has not worked I will send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Cogcass, I'm glad to have been able to help you get a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know how this tech visit goes, we will be happy to help further if needed.

Regards

Nathan