cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Maud1
On our wavelength

Ive started again as I was getting confused . My landline is dead ,my phones are  working and set correctly. Before this happened on 16 th July there was both a power cut and I changed my package . It is definitely the virgin land connections that are the problem , if anyone calls they get the not available tone . On my side , the line is totally dead I have plugged in an old phone in my virgin socket and that too is dead . Kind regards Maud1 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maud1, thanks for posting on our forum page with your issue.

Sorry to hear about your landline not working after the power cut and package change, we will be happy to assist with any faults or issues.

I will send you a PM shortly here, so we can do further checks on this.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. 
Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maud1, thanks for posting on our forum page with your issue.

Sorry to hear about your landline not working after the power cut and package change, we will be happy to assist with any faults or issues.

I will send you a PM shortly here, so we can do further checks on this.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. 
Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Maud1
On our wavelength

My problem with my landline has been dealt with and I’m now pleased . A technician came and converted me to cable (Ithink) I’m no technician nor have I a good memory. So a satisfactory end to my problem so thank you to all that came to my aid and Dan the technician 

Hi Maud1,

Thank you for the update, glad to hear you are now back up and running thanks to Dan the Technician, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.