cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline

Sanrich
Joining in

I have no dialling tone on landline nor does it ring if being called.   (It does sound like it’s ringing to the caller).   I did report it yesterday to Customer Services using my mobile, which is not Virgin, but the automated voice didn’t take my name, account number or landline number so could someone from Virgin confirm that this is being dealt with please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sanrich,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you aren't currently able to use your phoneline and that you haven't been able to get it reported.

I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you, I can see there is an area issue which is being investigated and our technicians are working to get this resolved ASAP, we don't have any updates at the moment.

You can sign into your Online Account and register for updates Via Email or Text.

We apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sanrich,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you aren't currently able to use your phoneline and that you haven't been able to get it reported.

I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you, I can see there is an area issue which is being investigated and our technicians are working to get this resolved ASAP, we don't have any updates at the moment.

You can sign into your Online Account and register for updates Via Email or Text.

We apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

Regards

Paul.