Menu
teamfran
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Landline

Hi, is there any way I can find out if my number has been ported correctly?

Reading through the posts it seems as if this is the likely problem as I can dial out on my landline but when you try to call the landline it says the number is not recognised. 

many thanks 

Dave

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

Hi @teamfran,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline service lately. How long has this been ongoing for? The porting process shouldn't take more than 24 hours, during which time there can be some potential issues.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
teamfran
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zach

its been a week since the number was ported, so the issues should all be ironed out by now? 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @teamfran,

Thanks for the prompt response. If it's been a week since the porting then there shouldn't be any of these kinds of issues.

Have you checked our Service Status page yet to see if there are any known area impacting faults that might explain this?

If not, can you confirm if your landline service is connected to a socket on the wall, or via your router?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
teamfran
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zach 

there are no service issues in our area according to the app

the phone is plugged direct into the router

Thanks 
Dave

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @teamfran,

Thank you for checking and for confirming.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can obtain a few further details from you. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

0 Kudos